1925 McGEE AVENUE
3+ Beds • 2 Baths • 1,511± SF • 3,000 SF Lot • $1,050,000
White on white with a splash of sea foam green. Open and clear, bright and soothing - like a weekend at the spa with a little Shangri la … Enter into a bright open flowing living/dining /kitchen area with recessed lighting and bamboo flooring creating a bright and soothing atmosphere a feeling of the tropics. The Jacuzzi tub and updated bathrooms add to that spa like feeling. There are three bedrooms and a plus office space in the basement off of the kitchen. The garage was transformed into a room - so many options and spaces. The back patios are wonderful gathering spaces fenced in for privacy, enjoy the vegetable garden - birds are singing in the trees - spring has sprung!
Great location in the heart of Berkeley, close to North Berkeley Bart, Ohlone Park, the dog park, Trader Joe's, shopping and Restaurants. Close to Downtown Berkeley and Bart and not far from UC. Easy to get to sooo many places and a commuter's Dream!!!
- Open Floor Plan with Kitchen
- Bamboo Flooring and Recessed Lighting
- 3 Bedrooms and a Plus Room
- 2 Full Bathrooms - Spa Tub with Jets in One
- Detached Garage Converted to a Room
- Hot Water on Demand
- Gated Back/Side Yard with Little Birds Playing in The Trees and Sounds of Spring Arrived!
- Great Location - Blocks to Bart, Parks, Shops and Restaurants